We take great pride in having the best people in the industry. Our success as Australia’s premier drilling company is due to the dedication and enthusiasm of our highly experienced team. We give our team opportunities to continually train and learn, and ensure that we are offering support systems for all our staff.
DDH1 is continually seeking experienced Drillers and Offsiders, with a proven track record, to join our team. This is an opportunity for Drillers and Offsiders to build their personal reputations within an industry leading company. The DDH1 family has a “can do” attitude and provides a work environment that allows our employees to succeed.
- Above industry average remuneration and long-term work on regular rosters
- Generous bonus schemes
- Career progression opportunities
- Support by a professional team
- Tailored external and internal training and career map
- Nationally accredited certification
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator
We are always interested in providing an opportunity for those interested in starting a career within the drilling industry. Inexperienced applicants who possess a mechanical, trade, heavy labour or rural background and meet the required criteria outlined below are encouraged to apply.
DDH1 Drilling has rigs operating throughout Australia and is continually looking for experienced Drillers and Offsiders. Major roster departure locations are generally out of Perth or Brisbane on a on 4 weeks on / 2 weeks off rotation. All candidates Australia wide will be considered.
To be considered for positions at DDH1 Drilling, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Current Heavy Rigid Synchromesh or Road Ranger Truck License
- Current C Class manual license required (for Underground positions only)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- National Police Clearance valid within three months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
- Strong work ethic and team focus
- Physically fit an able to carry out manual labor tasks
- Focus on safety procedures
Please send DDH1 an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application online.
Interested in working for DDH1?
Employment enquiries should only be directed to Human Resources at the DDH1 main office number on 08 9435 1700. Prospective candidates should apply using the form on this page or via email as directed above.